[kepler-users] Question on building Kepler

Jysoo Lee jysoo.lee at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 17:33:32 PST 2008

Hi,

I am having a problem in building & installing Kepler.

I following the instructions in
http://cvs.ecoinformatics.org/cvs/cvsweb.cgi/kepler/Attic/INSTALL?rev=1.18&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

Namely,

- downloaded ptII in /home/jysoo/ptII/ (using cvs)
- downloaded kepler in /home/jysoo/kepler/ (using cvs)
- ant full-clean ptolemy
- rm -rf ~/.kepler
- ant buildkarlib
- ant run-dev

Everything seems to go well. and a Vergil window opens up. I can load and
run existing maps, can make changes, and save the changes.

The only problem I am having is not able to drag actors from "componet
access area" to "workflow canvas". When I tried, it is not allowed (circle
with a cross showed up).

Can anyone guess what the problem is?

I am doing the experiemnt on Linux.

Jysoo

Dr. Jysoo Lee

Visiting Professor
Calit2 (California Institute for Telecommunications and Information
Technology)
Atkinson Hall, Room 3308
9500 Gilman Drive
University of California at San Diego
La Jolla, CA 92093-0436
E-mail: jysoo at kisti.re.kr, jysoo.lee at gmail.com
Phone: (858) 822-1448 (office), (858) 527-5624 (mobile)