[kepler-users] System Dynamics Actor?

Louis Macovsky dynbiosys at verizon.net
Wed Feb 6 20:04:20 PST 2008

I have used system dynamics programs like STELLA for physiological,
pharmacological, and ecotoxicological models/simulations.  The
pharmacological models in particular are quite robust.  Applications with
stock and flow diagrams simplify communication with those unfamiliar with
the mathematics.

http://www.systemdynamics.org/conferences/2007/proceed/papers/HELAL482.pdf
is a recent conference paper that I would like to pass on to you.  If you
have the time, I would like your reaction to the concept of CT and Discrete
hybrid modeling and if this paper's methodology is relavant to your methods
or approach to programming for Kepler.  Again I am not a programmer.

Thanks for the discussion,
Louis