[kepler-users] Personal actor's icon...

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Aug 19 09:18:25 PDT 2008

Hi Quentin,

In kepler, there is a different mechanism for assigning icons.  Look at
the files
kepler/configs/ptolemy/configs/kepler/uiSVGIconMappingsByClass.properties
  and
kepler/configs/ptolemy/configs/kepler/uiSVGIconMappingsByLSID.properties

You can assign the icon by either class or LSID.  Let me know if you
have any problems getting it to work.

thanks,
chad