[kepler-users] How to integrate Weka into Kepler?

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 17 10:23:24 PDT 2008

Hello again Josep,
    I took a quick look at Weka and have a few more comments.

    First of all, there is apparently a command-line interface version
of Weka. This means that it can be run in Kepler using the command line
actor. Basically, anything you can do on the comand line should be
doable using the CommandLine actor.
    It also looks like there is an existing GUI interface, so you could
just launch that interface inside Kepler again using the Command line actor.

Dan Higgins