[kepler-users] Problems with Actor - WebService With ComplexTypes

Luis Assunção lass at isel.ipl.pt
Fri Apr 4 07:29:38 PDT 2008

Hi Daniel

I tested with a spell checker available at
http://ws.cdyne.com/SpellChecker/check.asmx
See the kepler workflow attached.
The output works if results are simple types like strings, but I don't
understand the way to continue using the result that is a complex type (an
array of objects where each object represents the misspelled word as well un
string array with word suggestions).
I have tried with XMLdisassembler but I have an exception!
See also attached a JPG file with a screen from execution a test with a
simple application client that invoke the same Web service.

Regards
Luis Assuncao