[kepler-users] Problems with Actor - WebService With ComplexTypes

Luis Assunção lass at isel.ipl.pt
Wed Apr 2 04:27:11 PDT 2008

Hi Daniel

See attach the xml file from workflow.
The Web Service is running on a local machine in ASP .NET Web service. It is
very simple (I wrote it only for test kepler with web service actor that
support complex types) and the type used as input/output methods is a simple
Class with 3 fields of the type string. In future I will need kepler to
invoke Web services with more complex data types, for instance, an
aggregated Class based on other classes.

Thanks in advance
Luis Assuncao