[kepler-users] delegating a job to grid resource broker

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Sep 24 10:32:38 PDT 2007

Hi Ketan,

This is a work-in-progress for Kepler right now.  We're currently
working on getting kepler to work with EarthGrid computing nodes but
it's not fully functional.  You can kind of see where we are with it
here:  http://www.kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DistributedKepler.
This is actively being developed right now so that page is a little out
of date.  I'll update it when I get done with the component I'm
currently working on (node discovery).  Let me know if you have any
questions.

chad