[kepler-users] 03-ImageDisplay.xml gives an error.

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Sep 12 14:21:01 PDT 2007

Hi David,
I assume that you are using the Beta3 installer version of Kepler
(because the error you reference is known to be in that version). I am
pretty sure it has been fixed in the latest version. [To get the latest
version you need to download the nightly built zip file - see the Kepler
download page.] Sorry that we are a bit slow in upgrading the formal
installer versions.

Dan Higgins
NCEAS

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195