[kepler-users] The most impressive thing you've done with Kepler

Ketan Maheshwari ketan at polytech.unice.fr
Fri Oct 19 04:29:29 PDT 2007

Hi Chad
Is this the latest version of documentation:
http://rainbow.polytech.unice.fr/~ketan/files/Actor_Docs_for_Users_In_Progress.pdf
If so, I find many actors description ambiguous or not available. It
will surely be useful if some example for unconventional actors' usage
is provided.
As for version: the about dialog  says this: beta1 May 2006
However, last I heard from one of the developers that this dialog was
not updated with version and does not show correct version.
Regards
Ketan