[kepler-users] The most impressive thing you've done with Kepler

Ketan Maheshwari ketan at polytech.unice.fr
Thu Oct 18 00:23:38 PDT 2007

Hi

-> I find the heavy-weight user-interface one of the limitations in
Kepler. Every time I open a new workflow, it creates a new instance of
Kepler rather than just opening the workflow in the existing interface.
Further, if I exit from one window, all windows are closed.
-> While running the web/grid services, it does not identify the methods
available by parsing the WSDL and the user have to specify them, I think
this capability should be easy to implement.

Regards
Ketan