[kepler-users] example using matlab

kirsten menger kma500 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 12:33:51 PST 2007

Hi-

I've been working on a Kepler user manual and have a Matlab example in a draft of Chapter 8 (Section 8.3) available here: http://cvs.ecoinformatics.org/cvs/cvsweb.cgi/kepler-docs/user/UserManual/8.0DataAnalysisAndVisualizationPackages.doc.

I hope this helps. If you have a moment, I would love your feedback on the example (if it is useful, or what more you would like or need to know to get up and running).
thanks,
kirsten

From: cmpotes at miners.utep.eduTo: kepler-users at ecoinformatics.orgDate: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:41:09 -0700Subject: [kepler-users] example using matlab

Hi everybody. I would like to make a work flow in kepler using my own matlab functions. However I do not know how to do it. Could someone help me with a small example using matlab in kepler? Thank you.