[kepler-users] Creating a feedback loop

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Nov 16 18:56:14 PST 2007

BooleanSwitch is not an SDF actor...
I guess we really ought to throw an exception when it's
used this way, but there are some times when it's useful
to sneak it through... But not this time :-)

You could use the DDF director.

There is a (rather antique) paper on this subject at:

http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/publications/papers/88/recurrencesVLSI-III/

Edward