[kepler-users] Creating a feedback loop

Frank Steinmann steinman at dfki.uni-kl.de
Mon Nov 12 00:50:04 PST 2007

Hi,

I am having some problems designing a composite actor containing a
feedback loop. What I would like to have is an actor that reads one
input token which is used as initial value for the feedback loop, then
runs several iterations of the loop (the number of iterations is not
known at implementation time), and finally sends one token (the final
result of the loop) to the output port.
Any suggestions how to design such an actor?

Regards,
Frank

--
Dipl.-Inf. Frank Steinmann
Knowledge Management Department

Tel.:    +49 (0)631 20575 - 114
Sekr.:   +49 (0)631 20575 - 101
Fax:     +49 (0)631 20575 - 103
E-Mail: Frank.Steinmann at dfki.de
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
Trippstadter Straße 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany

Geschäftsführung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes