[kepler-users] SOAP Complex type packing

Kyle Ellrott kellrott at csbl.bmb.uga.edu
Tue May 15 12:43:36 PDT 2007

This particular interface is described at http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/ws/
ws.php?entry=SignalP
The namespace is described in
http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/ws/SignalP/ws_signalp_3_1.xsd
http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/ws/common/ws_common_1_0.xsd

There is an example python SOAP script
http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/ws/SignalP/examples/signalP.py

The input could be the string as the sequences

 >seq1
ASTPGHTIIYEAVCLHNDRTTIP
 >seq2 optional comment
ASQKRPSQRHGSKYLATASTMDHARHGFLPRHRDTGILDSIGRFFGGDRGAPK
NMYKDSHHPARTAHYGSLPQKSHGRTQDENPVVHFFKNIVTPRTPPPSQGKGR
KSAHKGFKGVDAQGTLSKIFKLGGRDSRSGSPMARRELVISLIVES

Parameters:
organism = gram+
method=nn+hmm

In the end, there would also need to be a method to parse the
fetchResultResponse type

You can see comparable results by running the same sequence the web
page at http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/services/SignalP/

Kyle