[kepler-users] CVS files missing?

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Mar 19 10:00:31 PDT 2007

Hi Izabell,
    I just updated by CVS checkout and I do have
org/keple/gui/KeplerApplication.java under the $KEPLER/src/ directory,
so the source is there for me. I suggest that you may need to checkout a
new copy of CVS.

Dan Higgins
NCEAS

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195