[kepler-users] CVS files missing?

Izabell Caraconcea izabell at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 21:23:59 PDT 2007

Hello,
I'm trying to create my own project building on Kepler+Ptolemy.
I followed step by step the instructions to run Kepler under Eclipse.
However, there is no class 'org.kepler.gui.KeplerApplication' in the CVS
kepler module. Where is that main class?
Then, I started reading the Tutorial published here:
http://users.sdsc.edu/~altintas/KeplerTutorial/KeplerHandsOn.html
Everything good...up to the point "open the file
$Kepler/lib/tutorial.xml"...I could not find that file either.  The whole
Tutorial is based on a missing file :(
Also, I have a question. What do they mean by 'Compile your code, using "ant
compile" comment under $KEPLER'?
I mention I'm using Eclipse. I really want to understand Kepler and be able
to use it (as soon as possible).

Thank you very much,
Izabell