[kepler-users] runing complex command in external execution actor

[BE] Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu turuncu at be.itu.edu.tr
Fri Jun 29 04:37:10 PDT 2007

Hi,

I try to run a little bit complex command in external execution. the
command as follows,

ls -al | awk '{print $9}'

so i think there is a problem in ' sign. because it gives "error
evaluating expression" error and it can not parse my command. but

ls -al | grep -v deneme"

commands run successfully. How can i run this kind of commands using
external execution actor? I think if i write an shell script that
contains this command and i try to run that script using actor, it will run.

best regards,

Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu
ITU, Informatics Institute
HPC Lab