[kepler-users] string constant actor and loop problem

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jul 9 09:27:58 PDT 2007

Edward,
    I think that is a great idea. I tried to point out that having two
StringConstant actors is confusing some time ago (we also have 2
Constant actors in Kepler), but didn't get much support for getting rid
of one. Are there any users out there who think having 2 actors is a
good idea?

Dan

---

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195