[kepler-users] string constant actor and loop problem

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jul 3 08:18:08 PDT 2007

Hi,
    It is not clear to me from your description exactly what your
problem is. One possibility may be related to the Director your workflow
is using (PN or SDF) and the fact that there are two types of String
Constant actors (one is called 'String Constant' and the other is
'Permanent String Constant'). The one named 'Permanent String Constant'
will repeatedly output a string, while the other only output a string
once. You might try changing the one you are using. (Also, it might be
useful in the future if you could include an example workflow with any
questions).

Dan Higgins
NCEAS - UCSB