[kepler-users] Installation error

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Jan 26 08:11:53 PST 2007

Hi Izabell,

It sounds like maybe it was compiled with one version of java then you
are trying to re-compile it with 1.4.2.  I would run an 'ant full-clean'
to remove all of the class files and start over.  Here's a sequence of
commands that's worked for me in the past:

from the kepler directory:
ant fullclean
ant ptolemy
ant buildkarlib
ant run-dev

that should remove the class files for both kepler and ptII, recompile
ptII, rebuild the kar files then run kepler.

Let me know if that doesn't work.

chad