[kepler-users] token duplicator

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Feb 23 10:40:17 PST 2007

Good question! I also see the same error message when used under a SDF
director, but the actor apparently works if used in a workflow with a PN
Director. Not sure why.

If you need to use a SDF director, try the Repeat actor. I think it is
supposed to do the same thing (duplicate input tokens) but the number of
duplications is set by an internal parameter rather than through an
input port.

Dan Higgins

---

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195