[kepler-users] kepler20070102 fails to run on linux

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Feb 6 15:11:11 PST 2007

James,
    I just tried the linux installer on Fedora Core  Linux system and
saw error messages similar to yours until I deleted the ~/.kepler
directory left over from a previous installation of Kepler. Once that
directory was deleted, the beta3 system worked fine!

    So I am guessing that you may have the cache files from a previous
installation on your system? Look in your home directory and if there is
a .kepler directory, remove it. [If that is the problem, I apologize for
not including the need to do this in the installation instructions.]

Dan Higgins
NCEAS

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195