[kepler-users] saving workflow and using as composite actor

Paul Allen pea1 at cornell.edu
Fri Dec 14 08:56:42 PST 2007

I have a question about exporting a workflow as a kar, and then using it in
another workflow.

When I import the kar in the new workflow, I get a message that complaining
that the semantic type is not set, so it can't show it in the tree. How do
I set the semantic type of the workflow I am saving? Unlike when I
right-click on a particular actor and get a "Semantic Type Annotation..."
menu option, when I right click in the workflow as a whole, I only get a
"Semantic Search" option.

This seems really basic, but I can't find it in any of the docs.

- Paul