[kepler-users] Priorities in Workflows

Emir Mahmut BAHSI embahsi at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 23:42:53 PDT 2007

Hi all,
I am trying to run two different workflows at the same time. I want to assign different priority values to each workflow. Each workflow will be executed and resources will be allocated based on these priority values. For instance, the workflow having the highest priority will be executed first. When it is stopped for some reason and waiting some event to occur, other workflow will be executed. When that event occurs and the second workflow was still running, second will be preempted and first workflow will be executed (Simillar scenarios can also be possible). Is there anyway to do it?

Thanks,