[kepler-users] problem in building kepler

[BE] Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu turuncu at be.itu.edu.tr
Mon Aug 6 03:02:39 PDT 2007

Hi,

I install java 1.5.0_12 and recompile with both make and inside form
kepler using ant. So the previous errors is not appear in the compile
log of Ptolemy II but now i have new problems in Kepler site. When i
compile with ant using 'ant rebuild' command, i get following errors,

   [javac]
/SFS/users/turuncu/progs/kepler20070801/build/src/org/kepler/gui/UploadToRepository.java:55:
cannot find symbol
   [javac] symbol  : class KeplerDocumentationAttribute
   [javac] location: package ptolemy.vergil.basic
   [javac] import ptolemy.vergil.basic.KeplerDocumentationAttribute;
   [javac]                             ^
   [javac]
/SFS/users/turuncu/progs/kepler20070801/build/src/org/kepler/objectmanager/ActorMetadata.java:82:
cannot find symbol
   [javac] symbol  : class KeplerDocumentationAttribute
   [javac] location: package ptolemy.vergil.basic
   [javac] import ptolemy.vergil.basic.KeplerDocumentationAttribute;
   [javac]

and  also,

   [javac]
/SFS/users/turuncu/progs/kepler20070801/build/src/org/sdm/spa/MessageBasedWebService.java:85:
warning: as of release 1.5, 'enum' is a keyword, and may not be used as
an identifier
   [javac] (try -source 1.5 to use 'enum' as a keyword)

i think the problem related with kepler documentation which is not
included in kepler. Any suggestion will be helpful.

best regards,

ufuk