[kepler-users] Open existing workflow on startup

Lisong Sun lisong.sun at pnl.gov
Fri Apr 13 12:19:46 PDT 2007

Found a simple solution to open existing workflow on startup.

In Kepler.sh
Change the last line from:
java -Xmx512m -Xss5m -DKEPLER=./ -DKEPLER_DOCS=./
-Djava.endorsed.dirs=./lib/jar/apache -Djava.library.path=./lib
org.kepler.gui.KeplerApplication -kepler

to:
java -Xmx512m -Xss5m -DKEPLER=./ -DKEPLER_DOCS=./
-Djava.endorsed.dirs=./lib/jar/apache -Djava.library.path=./lib
org.kepler.gui.KeplerApplication -kepler $1

Then it worked. Not sure if it is the right way to do it.

Lisong