[kepler-users] Kepler-users at ecoinformatics.org

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Sep 28 11:51:42 PDT 2006

I downloaded a new copy of Kepler-1.0.0beta1 (with jre), installed it,
and also ran it with no problem, so I see no evidence of a memory leak.
I have 2GB of memory, but the Windows Task manger reports that only a
bout 520 MB is being used when I am running Kepler.

So I have no idea why you are having the reported problem! The only
thing I can suggest is perhaps your download was corrupted, so you
might try downloading the installer again and reinstalling?

Dan Higgins

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu