[kepler-users] command line kepler , server side

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 27 15:47:57 PDT 2006

Ptolemy can be invoked from the command line, see
http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptolemyII/ptIIfaq.htm#invoking%20Ptolemy%20II?

The Kepler build.xml file defines these targets that might be
of interest:
  momlexecute
  ptexecute
  ptexecute-dev

_Christopher
--------

    Dear Kepler users/developers,

    Was wondering if anyone could direct me to some information about
    executing Kepler workflows via the commandline without the GUI.

    I would also be interested in getting Kepler to run server-side.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    --
    Lance De Vine (Grid Portals and Workflow Development)
    Queensland University of Technology (QUT)