[kepler-users] Kepler-users at ecoinformatics.org

Lucas Gilbert iktome at sdsc.edu
Mon Sep 25 16:42:01 PDT 2006

Hello,

The SRB server at port 7510 does appear to be working. (I can login with a
different account.) The error you had seems related to the SRB master
server redirecting you to a new port. Sometimes the server listening at
that port can become unstable. However, this is rare. Did you have the
same problem repeatly? It should redirect you to a new high port each time.

I checked the log, but I couldn't find any errors. It looks like
kepler-dev logged on four times in quick succession on Sep 21. But has
since then. Maybe something was wrong before you even connected to the
SRB?

=Lucas