[kepler-users] Kepler-users at ecoinformatics.org

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at ucdavis.edu
Tue Oct 3 21:57:07 PDT 2006

Hi Kun:

Here QoS seems to be a real-time computation constraint, right?
Kepler currently has no provisions to deal with such RT constraints.

On the other hand, you might find some of the work on the underlying
Ptolemy system of interest.

Googling Ptolemy + realtime will find you many works by the Ptolemy
folks (mainly on design of RT system I suppose):

http://www.mail-archive.com/ptolemy-hackers@bennett.eecs.berkeley.edu/msg00355.html
http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/~johnr/papers/thesis.html

Bertram

--
Bertram Ludaescher, Assoc. Professor
Dept of Computer Science & Genome Center
ludaesch at ucdavis.edu