[kepler-users] Globus/Grid Ftp Help Urgent !!

M Chandrasekaran mchandr1 at binghamton.edu
Sat Nov 18 05:07:13 PST 2006

Hi Everybody,

I'm doing a project using kepler. I'm currently testing globus actor,
using the globus proxy. I get this "JCE cannot authenticate the BC" java
exception  and following the stack trace, I get that "jar file is not
signed by a trusted signer"

Any clue how to fix this ???

There is this same problem with Grid ftp actor.

I have globus toolkit 4 installed.

Secondly, I need help in something like this :

I want to run executables located in different machines. How could this be
achieved in kepler.

Plz respond asap !
thanks in advance

Regards,
M Chandrasekaran

The superior man is modest in his speech but exceeds in his actions.
--Confucius