[kepler-users] Using IterateOverArray with SSH2Exec

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri May 19 16:21:51 PDT 2006

I suspect that SSH2Exec creates the identity port in its
constructor, so removing it at runtime will have no effect...
But actually, removing a port that is defined in the constructor
should not be allowed... The ports dialog should show this in
red, and should not enable the remove button.  If you were able
to remove this port, then there is a bug somewhere.

Is this actor doing something funny when it creates this port?

A workaround would be to provide an array for the identity port.
The Expression actor with a repeat() call might be useful.  E.g.,
in the Expression Evaluator:

 >> repeat(10, true)
{true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true}

Edward