[kepler-users] Using IterateOverArray with SSH2Exec

Mohana Ramaratnam mramarat at wustl.edu
Fri May 19 11:58:01 PDT 2006

Hello,

I wanted to "batch" execute a series of commands and so I designed a
workflow with the  ptolemy.actors.lib.hoc.IterateOverArray and SSH2Exec.
The problem that I face is with SSH2Exec.identity port. IterateOverArray
requires every input port to be set as an array and the way I got things
working was by removing the identity port. I clicked on apply and
commit. I expect that commit would save my settings so that when next
time I load the workflow xml or the compositeActor created these
settings will be applied. This doesnt seem to be the case.

So my question is how is commit different from apply in the configure
ports dialog box?

Mohana