[kepler-users] Monitoring Workflow

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed May 17 12:22:52 PDT 2006

Hi,
    The 'Listen to Director' menu item under the 'Tools' menu is
sometimes useful for obtaining information about where a workflow fails.
Currently there is no restart mode that I know of (although we have
discussed the need for such a thing).

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195