[kepler-users] CompositeActor WorkFlow

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri May 12 13:14:15 PDT 2006

Hi Mohana,

One way to do this is to open a blank workflow window, and drag
TypedCompositeActor from the tree onto the new workflow window.  Then
right click on that actor and choose "open actor."  you should then have
a workflow screen open that represents the contents of your new
composite.  Then open your workflow, copy the contents of the workflow
by hightlighting all the components and doing ctrl-c, then paste the
contents into the window that represents the composite actor.  You
should then have the contents of your workflow in a composite that you
can save to the library (i.e. rt. click and choose "save to library"
which will create a kar file for the composite and put it in the library
tree).

hope that helps.  let me know if you need more help.

chad