[kepler-users] Reg: 3D plotting in Kepler

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Aug 29 09:22:25 PDT 2006

Hi Niket,
    As far as I know, there are no specific actors for 3D graphs in
Kepler. However, the RExpression actor allows one to use arbitrary R
functions and R supports 3D graphs. (See the R function 'persp'.)
(Another possibility is the Matlab expression actor.). So it should be
pretty easy to create 3D graphs with Kepler, although it may require a
little custom scripting.

Dan Higgins
NCEAS/UCSB

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195