[kepler-users] Kepler, adding composite actors?

Ralph Seguin seguin at lmsal.com
Wed May 18 17:18:36 PDT 2005

Ok.
Sorry for the spammish and huge email (attachments).

I've made certain that the .jar is in the CLASSPATH
(modified the lax.class.path var in the kepler_alpha6.lax
file) and it is definitely coming up.
The actors that I'm trying to add are all composite actors
from our COSEC/SolarSoft package.  I had no trouble doing
it in Ptolemy II.
The tutorial covers adding an atomic actors, but this did
not work for these composite actors.  I _HIGHLY_ recommend
coming up with a better import/add/unique id system... :-)
I've attached the annotations.owl and ontology.owl as I
think they should be given our service description file
(also attached).
I can also send the .jar if you are interested.  I'm also
trying to get several other packages added.

BTW- I also found out that the intro.htm and
welcomeMessage.xml files are used from the .jar file, and
not the files that are in the dir tree.

Thanks.
-Ralph
seguin at lmsal.com