[kepler-users] Kepler SRB question

Vijayakumar, Nithya N. vijayakumarn at ornl.gov
Thu Jun 30 13:47:17 PDT 2005

Sorry I forgot to do reply all... I just sent this email to Chad. I am not able to find the SRBProxyCommand and SProxy actors in virgil..

thanks for getting back to me. I am not getting errors while using kepler, but I am not able to find all the actors listed in the document. The document list 13 actors while I am able to find only 11 of them in Actors->Internal->External->Storage Resource Broker. Also I am not sure how to give inputs to some actors. My SRB installation works fine when I test it independantly.

thanks,
Nithya