[kepler-users] Kepler API access

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jul 7 08:31:24 PDT 2005

Hi Nithya,

We certainly do have an API, in fact many, depending on which part of
Kepler you wish to programatically control.  For example, the
CacheManager has an API for manipulating objects in the cache.  Is there
a something specific you are trying to do?  If so, we might be able to
be more specific than a simple "yes".

Glad to hear you liked Kepler's functionality.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara