[kepler-users] Running Workflows in offline Mode With Kepler

Efrat Frank efrat at sdsc.edu
Tue Dec 20 12:55:39 PST 2005

Hi Srinath,

1 & 3 are simple and are possible to do today. 2 requires some design
considerations. As Chad mentioned, it's on our TODO list, but will take
some time to be accomplished.

The WorkflowExecute class (under org.geon) takes a moml description (XML
file) and executes it. It can easily be deployed as a web service.

Cheers,

Efrat