[kepler-dev] Provenance

Faraaz Sareshwala fsaresh at ucdavis.edu
Mon Sep 15 11:49:34 PDT 2008

Hi,

I believe what you are looking for is already present within Kepler. Have
you looked into using Dr. Daniel Crawl's Provenance class? You can
instantiate it on your workflow with
org.kepler.provenance.ProvenanceListener (that's the one I use at least).
You can then select the type of recording you would like to do (Text file or
SQL-SPA for the moment).

Hopefully that was what you were looking for :).

Faraaz