[kepler-dev] How to get email about discussion on https://dev.kepler-project.org/

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 28 12:45:06 PDT 2008

Hi Christopher,

About the FAQs... we're working on moving the rest of the kepler web site
over to the new plone site, and at that time there will be FAQs available --
we currently plan one FAQ for Kepler users and one FAQ for Kepler
developers.  I think Shaun addressed your other questions regarding the RSS
icons, which I'd forgotten were in the browser toolbar.  However, your issue
about the RSS feed icon not showing up in the individual forum threads still
applies, so hopefully Shaun can address that as well.

Matt