[kepler-dev] Intercepting the workflow designer popup menu

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri May 30 09:42:12 PDT 2008

Hi Xavier,

You can do this by overriding the EditorFrame class and adding an
attribute to your actor pointing at your overridden class.  Here are the
docs for EditorFrame.

http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptolemyII/ptIIlatest/ptII/doc/codeDoc/ptolemy/actor/gui/EditorFactory.html

You can look at
src/org/kepler/distributed/DistributedCompositeActor.java for an
example.  If you drag a distributed composite actor to the canvas, the
double click on it, you'll see a different configure dialog.

chad