[kepler-dev] Kepler parameters

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu May 29 11:59:57 PDT 2008

Hi Paul,

In Kepler, to bring up the documentation facility, right click on an
actor and select Documentation | Display

In Ptolemy II, the code for the Documentation system is in
$PTII/ptolemy/vergil/actor and $PTII/ptolemy/vergil/basic.

In Kepler, look at
src/org/kepler/gui/ShowDocumentationAction.java
src/org/kepler/gui/KeplerDocApplicationSpecializer.java
src/org/kepler/moml/DocumentationAttribute.java
src/util/DocProcessor.java

_Christopher
--------

    Thanks Chad, Edward.

    It sounds like it would be useful for me to check out the Documentation
    utility that Edward  mentions. Is that in the ptII CVS tree? I don't see
    any likely candidates there.

    Thanks,
    -Paul