[kepler-dev] [Bug 3269] - authentication system throws NPE

bugzilla-daemon at ecoinformatics.org bugzilla-daemon at ecoinformatics.org
Wed May 7 18:42:53 PDT 2008


------- Comment #7 from aschultz at nceas.ucsb.edu  2008-05-07 18:42 -------
Works on win v3 installer.

On mac when I did the search a second time, after restarting kepler, it hangs
for a long time.  So I cancelled.  Then I restarted and tried a third time and
got an AuthenticationException error with a hung "Progress" bar.
Then I installed a fresh v3 on mac (deleted jar installer, application and
.kepler directory then downloaded and installed v3 with R again).  Set sources
to KNB Metacat Query Interface and KNB Metacat Authenticated Query Interface
like I had before and searched for datos.  And it worked fine the first time. 
Then I exited kepler and started it back up and did the same thing and waited
14.5 minutes on a blank "KNB - LDAP Login" screen before I gave up and quit. 
Then tried a third time again and got the same error as before
org.kepler.authentication.AuthenticationException at

More information about the Kepler-dev mailing list