[kepler-dev] [Bug 3274] - IPCC_Base_Layers.xml work-flow gets out of memeory error

bugzilla-daemon at ecoinformatics.org bugzilla-daemon at ecoinformatics.org
Mon May 5 17:19:17 PDT 2008


tao at nceas.ucsb.edu changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
             Status|NEW                         |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED

------- Comment #4 from tao at nceas.ucsb.edu  2008-05-05 17:19 -------
At end of January 2008, the
class somehow was modified - "_call.setStreaming(true);" were commented to
fixed some issue. So our get client didn't stream data, did put data into

Restoring this line doesn't seem to generate any issue, but helps kepler to fix
this bug.

Ben checked a new version of
org.ecoinformatics.ecogrid.AuthenticatedQueryService-stub.jar and I checked a
new version of org.ecoinformatics.ecogrid.QueryService-stub.jar into kepler.

With the new jar file, both derik and i tested the work flow and the
downloading worked. The bug seems to be fixed.

More information about the Kepler-dev mailing list