[kepler-dev] error uploading actor to repository

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Mar 19 14:06:48 PDT 2008

Eric:

I am not sure which skin you used to search the repository, but I guess
you used the default skin. The default skin only returns eml documents,
so you actor wouldn't show up. If you want search the actor, you should go to
http://localhost:8080/knb/style/skins/kepler to do a search.

Hope this is helpful.

Jing

Jing Tao