[kepler-dev] local earthgrid node repository

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Mar 18 13:07:05 PDT 2008

Hi Eric,

I believe that metacat requires a login before it will let you insert
documents (components).  I don't think it has to use ldap though.
Currently, kepler will try to login as "kepler" if you click the "login
as anonymous" button.  Maybe you could use a system similar to that.
Jing, do you have any recommendations?

chad