[kepler-dev] org.kepler.moml.DocumentationAttribute

Norbert Podhorszki pnorbert at ornl.gov
Thu Mar 6 10:40:17 PST 2008

Hi Chad,

Indeed, I have been doing that.

By the way, I wonder what way was this attribute (6 lines of nested
<property> elements) vomited into the xml file, because it was not indented
and even did not have a newline before the next element. Of course I messed
up the xml at the first try of removal.

I am not sure if we should suppose that people never touch the xml file but
only through Vergil. I am quite accommodated to change
parameters/values/classnames with a text editor, although I change the
workflow structure only with Vergil.

Norbert