[kepler-dev] odd recent change to BasicZList

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Mar 3 11:07:11 PST 2008

Hi Ian,
Thanks, I figured out the problem!
BasicZList had the bug in two places.
I've updated the sources.  Tomorrow's build should have this change in
it.

I also updated the diva.jar and the rel-7-0-beta-2 release branch.

_Christopher

--------

    I grabbed it from here :

    http://chess.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptexternal/nightly/index.htm

    ptII-latest.tar.gz this morning.

    Our firewall will block cvs and svn, so I tend to grab a tarball every
    week or so and use winmerge to see what has changed.

    Ian

    Christopher Brooks <cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu>
    29/02/2008 15:26
    Mail Size: 7620

    Ian BROWN/IBEU/HSBC at HSBC
    cc
    kepler-dev at ecoinformatics.org
    Subject
    Re: [kepler-dev] odd recent change to BasicZList
    Entity
    Investment Banking Europe - IBEU

    Hi Ian,
    I was the one who introduced this bug, and Mankit fixed it on 1/22.
     From where did you get the tarball?  Maybe there is an old tarball
    around?

    _Christopher